Department COVID-19 Essential Personnel Parking Pass Request
We have changed the way Departments request parking passes. Our self-serve portal on our website to purchase departmental permits is now open. This will allow you to buy your monthly, weekly or daily permits. Please see the “how-to” guide, this will steer you through the process.
Your department will need login credentials in order to purchase passes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting login credentials. Note: in order to request credentials, you must have the authority to use your department’s accounts.
*NEW* Physical Permits will no longer be emailed for display on the essential personnel’s vehicle dashboard. The licence plate will now be proof of payment.
1) Please be aware, the requester cannot purchase permits for themselves, as the only payment option is a journal voucher (debit memo). The University’s “one-up” policy (see link below for more specifics) must be followed at all times. If you have been authorized by your superior to purchase a permit for yourself, they must send an authorization email to email@example.com.
2) Once you request is processed, a permit(s) and receipt will automatically be generated and sent to the email address listed in the department contact email field. This should be the person that requires the receipt for documentation purposes and is administering permits. This email receipt can only be generated once so please be sure the correct email address is input.
3) Only one license plate is allowed per permit. Vehicle changes are not allowed. If you have made an error inputting the license plate, Transportation Services must be notified via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately. Any requests received after the active date of the permit is in effect will not be fulfilled. A new permit with the correct license plate will have to be purchased.
4) There must be a minimum of one (1) contact in your account. This contact will be the person responsible for ordering permits and must be authorized by the department to use their billing numbers.
5) Any cancellations will be subject to an administrative fee. A PERMIT CAN NOT BE CANCELLED DURING OR AFTER AN ACTIVE DATE.