Student Information Updates
Student Permit Sales
Monthly student permits are available for online purchase for the St. George Garage (107 St. George St.), Graduate Residence (17 Glen Morris St.), Myhal Garage (55 St. George St.), OISE (71 Prince Arthur Ave.), Physics Garage (60 St. George St.) and Faculty of Education (371 Bloor St. W.). Visit the Online Purchase section for more information.
Student reserved spaces are currently not available for purchase.
Sessional (4-Month) and Annual (8-Month) student permits will be available for purchase online in the near future.
For information on temporary changes to our policies due to the pandemic, please click here.
Reimbursement for Student Permits issued for March and April 2020
Refunds for student permits purchased for March and April 2020 are in progress. Please contact Transportation Services at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Student Permit Rates 2020-2021
|# on Map||Location
|Parking Garages (LOT RESERVED)
|#3||71 Prince Arthur (OISE)||$160.00||N/A||N/A|
|#5||107 St. George St. (St. George Garage – Rotman)||$185.00||N/A||N/A|
|#7||17 Glen Morris (Graduate Residence)||$160.00||N/A||N/A|
|#13||60 St. George St. (McLennan Physical Lab – Underground)||$205.00||N/A
|#15||55 St. George St. (Myhal Garage)||$320.00||N/A||N/A|
|Surface Locations (UNRESERVED)
|#1||371 Bloor St. W. (Faculty of Education)||$145.00||N/A||N/A|
|#22||155 College St – Surface||$260.00||N/A||N/A|
|#22||155 College St. – Garage||$290.00||N/A||N/A|
|19 Russell St.||$245.00||N/A||N/A|
|Main Campus/200 College/Tower Rd.||$265.00||N/A
Sessional: 4-Month Permits (Jan.-Apr, May.-Aug., Sept.-Dec.)
Annual: 8-Month Permits (Sept.-Apr.)
|JULY 2020||TUESDAY, JUNE 23, 2020|
|AUGUST 2020||TUESDAY, JULY 21, 2020|
|SEPTEMBER 2020||THURSDAY, AUGUST 06, 2020|
|OCTOBER 2020||TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2020|
|NOVEMBER 2020||THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2020|
|DECEMBER 2020||SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2020|
|JANUARY 2021||THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2020|
|FEBRUARY 2021||FRIDAY, JANUARY 22, 2021|
|MARCH 2021||MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2021|
|APRIL 2021||MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2021|
|MAY 2021||THURSDAY, APRIL 22, 2021|
|JUNE 2021||SATURDAY, MAY 22, 2021|
4 Month Permits
8 Month Permits
|SEPT 2020 – APR 2021||TBA|
Rules & Regulations
The student rules and regulations are outlined in the Student Permits section of the Parking Regulations.
- A limited number of student permits are issued on a first-come-first-served basis to students holding valid student cards.
- Student parking permits are only valid (during business hours) for the location issued. If a student parking permit holder does not park in his/her applicable area during working hours, he/she will be ticketed and/or towed.
- Student permits are valid only at the campus where they were issued.
IMPORTANT – Please Read the Following Before Applying:
- The purchase of a parking permit indicates your acknowledgement and understanding of, and agreement to abide by, the University of Toronto Transportation Services’ Rules and Regulations. A copy is available online (PDF format), or at the Transportation Services Office.
- Only one license plate can be registered, and active, in your account at any given time. You have the option to change your registered license plate once (1) every calendar day in your account. It is the permit holder’s sole responsibility to ensure the license plate of the vehicle they are parking on campus is registered in their account (changes must be made in advance of parking on campus). Failure to do so can result in a Parking Violation Notice (also known as ticket) being issued. Please click here for instructions on how to delete and add vehicles to your account.
- By applying for a parking permit, the applicant acknowledges these aforementioned conditions.
- A valid UTOR ID login and password is required to access the online permit portal. If you do not have a UTOR ID, please contact INFORMATION COMMONS HELP DESK.
- Please refer to the map and location details on this page to review student permit locations prior to proceeding with your purchase.
- Payment online is by Visa, MasterCard, and American Express only.
- Once your have received an authorization number, this confirms your purchase has been successfully made.
Any student who wishes to cancel his/her permit may do so by submitting a completed student cancellation form to Transportation Services at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the last business day by the 1st of the month. Daily parking charges apply to any cancellation forms received on or after the 1st of the month to cover the cost of parking for each day the permit is active. An automatic $25.00 service charge will be applied to all cancellations.